Saturday, January 23, 2016

Starting a dev blog - Late in the game, but let's do this!

January 23, 2016 0715 (GMT -6)- Chuck Stanley

Good morning blog readers. Today is my first dev blog entry since the beginning of time and what came before.

Today I'm going to grab the latest assets Joe made for us, and attach them to the game. We've got new explosions for things, so there's less generic going on and a lot more other fun stuff to see.

- Remove the generic explosion from the project pretty much altogether
- Replace with animated explosions created by Joe
- Add a custom particle system to accentuate the explosions.

Let's see how it goes.

First, I'll need to have a look at the animator for the gameObjects and do some frame swapping... I'll get back to you on that in a bit.

It looks like my project update from Joe has finished, so I'm off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment